Wednesday, April 11, 2012 – 1.30PM (UTC/GMT)
3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts, an innovative, non-intrusive way to increase efficiency, reduce costs & make smarter decisions
Rapidly deployed as an agile front end to existing systems, 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts (“ii” for information intelligence) uses innovative big data indexing and semantic technologies to enable customers to achieve global visibility into their spare parts inventories and related KPIs in just a few weeks, with zero training and a 100% ROI in as little as 3 months.
As a result, 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts offers customers a rare opportunity to accelerate the performance of their service-related parts operations by helping them right-size inventories, reduce storage and logistical costs, and boost customer satisfaction – without resorting to complex and costly systems integration or disruptive rip-and-replace solutions.
To learn more, join speaker Alexandre Figuière for a product demonstration and a discussion of the ways in which 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts:
- Bridges all types of spare parts information silos (inventory systems, PLM, ERP, documentation libraries, spreadsheets, legacy VT/mainframe apps…)
- Provides simple “Google-style” usage for frontline staff and management
- Automatically generates real-time, adaptive dashboards for global KPIs
- Enforces source-system security rules down to the metadata level
» REGISTER NOW!
» LEARN MORE
On the Agenda:
- Spare parts management challenges
- Legacy solutions
- The Search-Based Application approach
- The 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts Manager application
- Value for the end users, logistics/parts managers, and IT management
- Product demonstration
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.