Wednesday, April 11, 2012 – 1.30PM (UTC/GMT)
3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts, an innovative, non-intrusive way to increase efficiency, reduce costs & make smarter decisions
As a result, 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts offers customers a rare opportunity to accelerate the performance of their service-related parts operations by helping them right-size inventories, reduce storage and logistical costs, and boost customer satisfaction – without resorting to complex and costly systems integration or disruptive rip-and-replace solutions.
To learn more, join speaker Alexandre Figuière for a product demonstration and a discussion of the ways in which 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts:
- Bridges all types of spare parts information silos (inventory systems, PLM, ERP, documentation libraries, spreadsheets, legacy VT/mainframe apps…)
- Provides simple “Google-style” usage for frontline staff and management
- Automatically generates real-time, adaptive dashboards for global KPIs
- Enforces source-system security rules down to the metadata level
On the Agenda:
- Spare parts management challenges
- Legacy solutions
- The Search-Based Application approach
- The 3DS Exalead ii for Spare Parts Manager application
- Value for the end users, logistics/parts managers, and IT management
- Product demonstration
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.